a baby shower treat

Last weekend I was given a very special treat - four days in New Jersey with my family and friends! I truly cannot imagine a more special gift than that. But, on top of it, I was showered with love and presents at a stunning baby shower organised by my ever-talented (and generous) mother and sister. There were about forty people all gathered in my mom's lovely home on a beautiful spring day, eating salads and homemade cupcakes and drinking lemonade and tea. It was so special, and such a wonderful treat to see so many of my favourite people and have the opportunity to celebrate the coming of our little one with them! Below are some photos from the day, most courtesy of my friend Dale Mori-Ryan who made sure to capture the day for me. Thanks, Dale! 

 




 

 























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Thoughts on Motherhood