hearth & soul

This weekend I had the joy of spending at Hearth & Soul Eco Farm, about 30 km outside Stanford in the Western Cape's Overberg mountains, one of my favourite areas I've visited in this lovely country of ours. The farm was gorgeous. The owner, Sybille, has decked it out with beautiful vegetation and personal touches that make you feel like you really have the privilege of spending the weekend at someone's vast and beautiful farmhouse. It was really special. Not to mention the company! I was privileged to be there with some of my absolute favourite women in South Africa. So, lucky me! The weekend was full of inspiring chats, s'mores!, lively games of 30 Seconds, and deep learning. Really a wonderful break away from the city. I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked to, but the below should give you an idea! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

Coming Home.

welcome harper olivia: the birth