Andy Warhol, Union Square
Teo @ Schiller's
Sisters @ Ft. Tilden
14th Street from High Line
Soho at dusk
Happy Birthday, Dad!
Milk, cookies & caffeine
I am glad to report that nearly all of the items on my USA wish list were accomplished in the past month... some even better than what I had imagined!
- Bagel(s) from Bagel Chateau in Madison, NJ
- 4th of July fireworks from the middle of 22nd Street in NYC with Nava Kavelin, who showed up unexpectedly at Newark airport!
- New sunglasses from illesteva, courtesy of my patient mom & sister!
- A proper NYC hot dog on the sidewalk (x 2!!)
- Giant-sized gooey chocolate chip cookies from The Standard Grill, complete with glass of milk.
- LOTS of ice cream & gelato, including under the Brooklyn Bridge with 2 of my favorite ladies
- A lightshow of fireflies at Lake Owassa with Jenny
- 100th Souvenir Picnic at the Baha'i Cabin in Teaneck
- Beauty supplies: Pedicure, new lip gloss, nail polish, Benetint & haircut at Devachan
- Some good shopping at Madewell, Urban Outfitters, Opening Ceremony, Bird & Aritzia - my favorites.
- Pizza and pasta at some of New York's finest
- Blueberry pancakes & bacon at Friend of a Farmer at Gramercy Park
- Fried chicken and waffles @ Buttermilk Channel
- Iced coffee @ La Colombe on Lafayette St.
- 9/11 Memorial
- Short Hills Mall with the whole family !
- Watch the sun set in the New York City sky (x a lot!)
- Raid my boxes in Mom's basement for cozy wool sweaters & other goodies
- Lunch & iced coffee from Ted & Honey in Cobble Hill Park
- Picnic lunches from Whole Foods + Trader Joe's
- Fort Tilden with my favorite sister
- Watching an entire season of Nurse Jackie on demand at my parents' house
- Moonrise Kingdom at Union Square