from the cape

So, now that I have landed in Cape Town I think it is high time for another post. So sorry for the long absences! Things were pretty crazy busy for a while there... But they should calm down a little bit now, especially since I am lucky enough to be staying with my in-laws and do not yet have the distractions of a husband or pets (they only arrive in August!). No excuses, right?

Back in February when Andrew and I were in Cape Town for vacation I fell in love with House & Leisure Magazine, a very beautiful South African home design magazine. Here are a few tear-outs from the April 2011 issue. There is truly SO much beautiful design here - I can't wait to really start exploring, buying and decorating!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Coming Home.