journaling manila

This past summer I journeyed to Manila, Philippines with two wonderful women to conduct research for a World Bank project on slum upgrading and urban development strategies there. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience.Upon our return to New York (and completion of our project!) we decided to write about the experience for The Wagner Planner, our graduate school's urban planning newsletter. The issue came out today and it looks great! I am so excited to share it with you all!



Check out the full issue here! Also, for more awesome writing about cities around the world, check out my team mate Melissa's blog Encountering Urbanization, where I recently became a contributing writer! 


First 3 photos (including cover photo!) by me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Thoughts on Motherhood