hooked

This weekend Grace of Design*Sponge held a yard sale in her Park Slope apartment, right in my own home borough of Brooklyn! I'll admit it: when I came across that news I was somewhat ecstatic and when I saw images of what she was selling, I was even more so! Especially when I saw that she owned and was putting up for sale a lovely set of hooks I had only days prior spotted on Remodelista's house tour of architect Elizabeth Roberts' Brooklyn brownstone.


It didn't take long to find out where to find these hooks (awesome online store Terrain for $38), but then I saw that they were on sale at Grace's house - how exciting! Luckily they were still there by the time I arrived just after 11am on Saturday morning and for $25 they are now waiting for a home on the walls of my new apartment! I'll be sure to put up a photo when they finally find their spot.

Also - more of Elizabeth Roberts' home below. So beautiful....











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Thoughts on Motherhood