cook & eat

And for the third day of Spring... snow! Can you believe it?! Well, I am trying to remind myself that all this precipitation will lead to lots of beautiful flowers once the temperatures start to rise. And honestly, what do we have to complain about? Considering the state of our world and the degree to which it has been rejecting man's treatment of it elsewhere (read: earthquakes & tsunamis), a slightly pro-longed winter is nothing to complain about. 

Last night was the first night I managed to really put our new, much-improved kitchen to use. What a treat to have so many surfaces to spread out, chop & prepare dinner! And still room to move around. It was lovely, to say the least, and really helped me to understand the joy of having a user-friendly kitchen space. In light of that, I thought I'd share with you a host of kitchen-envy photos I have been collecting over the months. Ours might not be quite this impressive, but it is certainly an improvement over the matchbox we had before! 


cook:





 



Photo credit: 1. & 7. LanalouStyle, 2. From Scandinavia with Love, 3., 5. & 6. Remodelista, 4. & 8., Apartment Therapy, 9. It's Mary's Ruffle

eat: 




Photo credit: 1., 2. & 3. From Scandinavia with Love, 4. The Style Files

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Coming Home.