gratitude

This morning I'm grateful for:

1. the sunlight, even when it's met with cold.
2. slightly warmer walk to work
3. coffee and sweet brioche from La Colombe
4. the empty morning streets of Soho
5. meandering through my photos from Cape Town
6. Andrew's sweet smiling face
7. a job to come to every day, doing work that matters with smart, kind people
8. being of service more and more every day to the people around me
9. a beautiful network of family & friends, near and far.

Months ago I started writing gratitude lists every night before going to sleep. It's such a beautiful way to remember all the things in my life I have to be grateful for, from big to small and everything in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

Coming Home.

welcome harper olivia: the birth