2011, welcome!

I simply cannot believe how quickly December flew by and that it is now already the third day of the new year! Despite the cliche of it all, the start of a new year really does bring with it a feeling of rebirth, of starting a new, and I think that is great. I relish in the opportunity to make resolutions, to be able to say, "From this day forward, I am going to do such-and-such and this-or-that to change my life for the better." So, for me, there are only a few this year, but I'm thinking they are going to be pretty awesome.

1. Write more; goal: daily. 
2. Worry less - have gratitude for the present, and faith in the future.
3. Get my butt moving - yoga & elliptical, here I come!

Happy New Year! 
Love & Good Wishes to All! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Thoughts on Motherhood