'tis the season

Wow, almost ten days without posting! Must be that time of the year. And by that time I mean the time when the end of graduate school happens to coincide with one of the busiest times at work to date as well as the fast-approaching holiday season! In other words - busy. BUT! Good news! I turned in my LAST graduate school assignment on Monday + tomorrow begins a four-day holiday break, followed by my birthday + another 3 day weekend for New Years! Yay! AND we just bought our tickets for a 2 week vacation in Cape Town! What a wonderful thing to look forward to. Of course now I have spent a good bit of the work day making a steadily growing list of new places to visit in Cape Town + its surrounds. Needless to say, I'm excited! Keep an eye out for images & write-ups of placed I am excited to visit. Followed by posts about those places come March.

First, in honor of finishing graduate school....

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And second, a collection of wintry photos for the holiday weekend






 
happy holidays !






ps - I think I might need to plan a trip to Sweden next. It seems like more + more of the blogs I covet hail from Stockholm! 
(Not to mention the Stieg Larsson books to which I am currently addicted...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

Coming Home.

welcome harper olivia: the birth