rainy







It is raining in New York today. It's funny how that changes things - more people on the subways, people moving more quickly to get inside, undercover, cozying around cafe tables and windows glowing from within against the gray skies. I have been avoiding the purchase of rain boots for a while now, but after trekking to work this morning and stepping in one too many puddles, I have decided to make the leap. These will soon be gracing the walls of my closet: 
Update: Bloomindales is out of stock. Also, the ones they have are actually CUTER than these. But still out of stock. Soho & 59th St.! And they wanted to charge me $18 to ship from the elusive "warehouse" that I have never heard of before. Harumph! Slight delay in the rain-boot-plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Thoughts on Motherhood