the house in tinos, greece

This home on the island of Tinos in the Greek Isles is right up my alley. To the extent that when I saw this editorial I nearly felt homesick for this little piece of paradise. There is something so magical about those islands, their ancient stone, blue roofs and shutters mirroring the color of the water and sky. I have traveled quite a bit - to the Caribbean, Cape Town, Mozambique, Mexico, Belize and more - but there is something about the Mediterranean sea off the coast of the Greek Islands that simply gets me every time.

Today, I would like to escape the rainy streets of New York to lie amongst white walls with the sunny blue sky overhead. 












Perfect, right? I told you...

All images via Yatzer.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

Coming Home.

welcome harper olivia: the birth