weekenders

The forecast for this coming (Labor Day) weekend is varied. My iPhone Weather app tells me it's meant to be sunny & in the 80s - ideal for a lazy weekend in New Jersey by the pool. However, the much-talked-about Hurricane Earl is threatening to ruin all New Yorker's last-weekend-of-the-summer plans. We'll see. I'm holding out for the iPhone Weather app.

In any case - I got some fun shots last weekend that I thought I'd share. Come Monday I'll either have some seriously rainy looking photos to add, or pics of our last lounge(s) at the pool before fall begins to officially set in.

Andrew at the laundromat

Matisse at the MoMA

Mom & Dad at Petite Crevette, Carroll Gardens, BK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

welcome harper olivia: the birth

Thoughts on Motherhood