06 August 2010

golden days

So, I know it has been a while since my last post. I blame it on the Philippines, Siquijor Island to be precise. I have been hiding out there for the past five or so days without access to anything resembling an internet connection. I wrote a lot while I was there, and am considering posting some of it on here (perhaps in edited form), but that will have to wait for a better internet connection than the one here in the Dumaguete airport.

Tonight I begin the long journey back to New York... Manila to Seoul, Seoul to New York. A total of just about 24 hours. Yikes! I am so looking forward to the last few weeks of summer though. New York in August, while hot as hell, holds that special nostalgia of summer coming to a close. Golden, hazy sunlight, lazy dinners outdoors and weekend trips to whatever body of water is most easily accessible. In honor of these last lazy summer days, I wanted to post some inspiring images that certainly say "summer" to me.




Please, try this at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment