barn life

As someone who lives in New York City, studies urban planning and spent much of this summer in Manila, Philippines (one of the more chaotic of the Asian mega-cities), I spend a lot of time daydreaming about country living. It's not so much that I want to relocate as that I would love to be one of the many New Yorkers with the luxury of a country home - a rural retreat far removed from the fast-paced life of the city. Right now, that place is my parents' home in New Jersey (which, needless to say, is quite lovely). But, this barn-turned-art studio in northeastern Massachusetts would do just fine for me as a lovely country cottage. (PS - the artist who works in this beauty, along with a green-barn-builder, built the whole place from scratch. Impressive, no?)

Read more about this awesome place here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to struggle gives strength.

Coming Home.

welcome harper olivia: the birth